The coffee used by Kapeh to obtain its extract has been approved by UTZ Certified, a global coffee certification program, which investigates the processing and the high quality of the grain, as well as ensuring an environmentally friendly and sustainable production, focused on respect for people, which constitute the pillars of this global certification program.
- Sustainable Production: The certified farms work with the rational use of natural resources and consumables in general. This shows a high level of professionalism and higher market competitiveness.
- Environmental protection: The certified coffee growers have the constant preoccupation of protecting their headwaters, dams, rivers and waterways as well as the fauna and flora of their region. Besides, do not cause deforestation, and help to protect endangered species and at the same time reduce soil erosion by planting trees.
- Respect for people: The use of certified coffee also assures that all the workers and their families live in appropriate dwellings, have medical assistance, schools, training, besides having their labor rights respected.
- Traceability: This process allows you to know exactly where the coffee used in the Kapeh products comes from and how it is produced. All of the steps of the production chain are duly recorded and filed, and you have access to all this information.
- Quality of the coffee: The coffee farms certified by Utz Certified are inspected every year by international, auditors to assure that all processes are duly compliant, and they also receive technical support from highly qualified agronomists. A reference in technology and production coffee of excellent quality and standardizing.
Therefore, whenever you consume a Kapeh product, you may be sure that you will be contributing to environmental preservation and to the valuation of human being.